Sunday 21 July 2013

Uplifting Surprise!

I have been feeling really down lately, and haven't blogged in a long time.
My friend who I talk to about my problems is in America for the summer. I never realized how much I'd miss her until she was gone!
The other day the post came and to my surprise, it was a package from her!
I've never been so shocked and happy! It was full of lovely candies, an Adventure Time Book, a Nerds crop top and purple BDG shorts!
The card is what got me! It had me crying with happiness!
AMAZING!

So it's given me the motivation to get out again and continue blogging! :)
I also received the wig I ordered from Lockshop in the mail that day so I decided to use that in my post too! :D

So this blog post is dedicated to Áine Lambe! The ultimate friend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment